We have over 20 years of experience of providing IT support services. Please use the navigation options above to view a specific area of interest or simply scroll down the page to view all of the topics in this section.
Please call us on 0191 420 5566 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.
If you have IT issues, need the reassurance of professional IT help or just that bit of advice to keep your systems running, we can help!
With over 20 years of experience, we can help keep the operation of your IT and communications systems in excellent shape. The last thing your staff need is to be unable to rely on their IT equipment when working on key projects or even everyday work such as accounting.
How can we help you?
- The majority of calls can be dealt with without the need to even visit your site. We can offer remote support for your IT and communications equipment with quick responses. One call or email to us and we will help!
- We can proactively monitor your equipment for you, ensuring that you minimise any downtime of everyday operations.
- Where needed we can visit your site to resolve any issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- We can perform scheduled maintenance visits to ensure that any physical issues are dealt with before they become an issue.
We offer a choice of ways to take your support too
- Pay as you use – Pay only for what you need and use;
- Support Contract – Pay a fixed monthly, quarterly or annual fee for all the support you may need;
- Block Booking – Often imitated, never replicated. We developed a system to allow a flexible mix between both of the other options by purchasing a block of hours and in turn we give you free hours on top.
We can advise on, supply, maintain and support the IT equipment and infrastructure that your organisation requires.
From PCs to servers, networking to firewalls and Unified Threat Management, we can help you with the solution you and your organisation requires. We have staff knowledgeable in the use and support of Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Need to spread the cost of your equipment? No problem! We can help with leasing solutions allowing you not just more time for your new purchases but also with benefits over taxation.
Concerned about downtime and unexpected system issues? Need a more pro-active solution to what is happening on your network?
We can provide remote software monitoring to keep an eye on your systems and networks to be one step ahead of issues that may arise.
It’s also not necessarily an expensive thing to have, we can provide the right, cost effective, solution for your needs.
Network and System Audits
Unsure of what you have on your organisation’s network? Simply need better knowledge of your IT and communications equipment? We can help with a network and system audit in your organisation.
Not only does it help us get to know and understand your systems for us to help you, it allows us to be able to guide you towards where you need to be for your IT and communications aims.
Office 365 and Cloud Services
Cloud has become somewhat of a buzzword regarding IT and communications, let us help you make sense of what it is and how it can help your organisation.
Microsoft’s Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook, have progressed into the cloud based Office 365 ecosystem. These tie in with the cloud migrated back end solutions many organisations use in their everyday business.
Exchange Online is the next stage of Microsoft’s successful email and groupware platform, allowing your organisation’s emails, calendars and contacts to be held safely in the cloud with included spam and malware filtering.
Lync Online allows secure instant messaging, communication and telephony and many other items of functionality for collaboration.
Separate to the Microsoft platform, we also offer Hosted IP Telephony, allowing you to have your PBX (telephone system) held reliably in the cloud and taking the burden out of expensive PBX equipment hosted in your premises.
If you want the ability for your staff to work on the move or at home, we can assist in helping this happen. The capability to work on the move is always a great benefit to any organisation and its staff, no longer are they bound to work within the four walls of the office. This can be with both IT and communications.